The Hypercom T7Plus is designed for merchants requiring a compact countertop POS terminal which accepts all magnetic stripe cards and delivers fast, online transaction authorizations.
The T7Plus delivers more - with peripheral acceptance of contactless RF cards and fobs. The compact terminal is also EMV4.0 certified. With its 35 or 19-key configuration, it initiates daily functions and transactions with one simple step.
The T7Plus utilizes the SureLoad® printer which allows simple paper roll replacement - paper rolls can be dropped in place without time-consuming feeding through slots and rollers. The printer also supports longer paper rolls for fewer paper changes and its see-through paper holder alerts cashiers to low paper conditions.
The T7Plus is customizable. It's the first of its kind to offer bi-lingual screen displays. Big 5 Chinese and English can be shown simultaneously, meeting the needs of Chinese-speaking merchants and cashiers.
Default Password for the Hypercom T7 Plus is: 0000
The default programming password for the T7Plus is 028510
How do I located the TID on my Hypercom T7Plus?
To locate the TID; From the main screen
- Press Function 2, Enter
Your TID should display.
How do I force a transaction that was voided on my t7 plus?
To force a transaction through a T7Plus that was previously voided, you will need to follow these simple steps
1) Press the 'offline' key in the 2nd column on the terminal
2) When prompted for account number, key in the customer card information, or swipe the credit card.
3) When prompted for the approval code, enter the code from the VOID receipt. It might be referred to as "AUTH"
You are set. This transaction should force through without running the card a 2nd time and tying up funds with the customer for 24-72 hours.
How do I correct the time on my Hypercom t7Plus
1) Make sure your terminal is on the main screen: “Swipe Customer Card”. If the terminal does not say this then hit the CANCEL button until it does.
2) Press FUNCTION, 10, ENTER.
3) The terminal will prompt for a password. Type in 0000 ENTER.
4) The terminal should prompt you to enter the date. Type in the date in MMDDYY format then hit ENTER. The terminal then prompt you for the time. Enter the time in HHMM format, in military time. For example, 3PM would be 1500.
5) The terminal should automatically go back to the “Swipe Customer Card” screen. Check to make sure the date and time have been updated (it should be displayed on the main screen). If they have not, then repeat these steps up to two more times to make the change stick. You might not see the change immediately. If not, press the cancel button.
How do I print a test receipt (print test) to view the header on a t7Plus?
To print a test receipt, be sure you are on the main screen "Swipe Customer Card". Press function 82 and press enter. A test print should complete.